วันจันทร์ที่ 28 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Big boxes are the best?

OK, I rarely visited the disputed territory when it comes to my writing, but I can not resist this time. I live in the heart of Toronto, so this whole big box store, that does not affect my life so much. This ideology tends to join in the suburbs. Do not get me wrong, I sometimes find myself in a Wal-Mart or Ikea. 'm Terribly attractive in many ways. Good prices, wide choice and a good return. As a mom, these are all characteristics that Ifind attractive. What is not so funny that you may ask? The crowd in the aisles, the long line-up to the cashier, and the lack of customer service.

I am an independent store costume. I live in Toronto, to occupy the premises and buy from Canadian companies and distributors. As well, I offer my products and services throughout the year. So this is where I begin my rant. Big Box stores less than those of us little kids on Halloween by selling the same products and accessories they wear. Do thisbecause they are able to buy directly from manufacturers in large quantities. But there are some very big differences, it is also necessary, before you know your purchase decision.

Is here that I begin my confession. If your my principles are based solely on price, then by all means, shop at your local big box store. We can not on price. And please do not ask us.

If you, however, a different philosophy from that of the shops are similar, we want to support localEnterprise and the local economy, or if you prefer to purchase them are Canadian, or you want to make your company aware of the fact that somewhere is providing customer support, then we have independent for you.

Here is my list of why we are the best way:

• Shopping at the local level to improve our way of life. Small shops are part of a community of feeling, something that brings life into the environment. What makes our communities to make cleaner, safer and more beautiful.

• If you are an independent, support locallyCompany. I do not think I have to say that many of these large markets, in each box of Canadian ownership. In fact, many of the dollars they generate go to the south of the border, in some pretty deep pockets.

• Field-sized businesses are not socially conscious. Money is the great source of motivation. Independent base their decisions on the purchase of what is best for the community and their contribution to their community. As well, we feel the needs of our customers and make theirNeeds

• The independents are clean. I mean, maybe this seems a stupid thing to say, but you try the costume on Halloween, when all you can find on the shelves of a disaster, and everything that has been chosen to. Chaos.

• Customer Service. In addition to a social conscience, to offer a better service to customers in an independent, no ifs or buts. Here you will find a real "person" to serve you, often the owner. It 'really nice to talk to someone about your needs? Wethe phone, we call you back. We offer our experience to you, so we really have training in this area. We'll see if we can dress you tried throughout the city, or we will refer to someone who thinks we want. We support you need in your cart. We communicate with you. And we're honest.

• Similarly, will give us the things that the big boxes are not possible. We rent costumes. We do custom work. We are particularlyOrder. After the big boxes are not in stock, that's it.

I feel better already. I'll also put in the shop, because we preach independent practice what we preach.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น