วันศุกร์ที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Cut your monthly household budget

These are difficult times. But we older people have been there before. The first thing I remember when I was barely three years old and my brother was born in my parents 'room', where I stayed in one of those iron cribs. A lady in a white dress and I was awakened by the light bulb on the ceiling blinded me for a second. Then I saw that the room was full of people. The lady in white was Sr Perry (which we call kind of Mormon) to each other brother and sister. He said: "Youhas a new brother. "I was not impressed. I was wet and I had a brother and four sisters.

Perry sister picked me up from bed and ran to me through the cold floor in the kitchen. There was a fire, but the kitchen was still fresh. Sister Perry put a bowl of warm oatmeal in front of me (which I hated) and I thought: I'm poor!

Sure, it was then. Car my father was in blocks, had recently with regard to unemployment, and we lived mostly beans with a pinch of saltPork, and bread from my mother. (This is still my favorite dish.) Beans and bread was what fed the hobos who came back to us almost every day, could feed over to our neighbors, or they would not. We also had a fruit that my mother canned and somehow, we had a roast on Sunday. My aunt and my uncle sometimes bring milk and eggs. They were in good shape with their cows and chickens.

I remember as a father has a new job with a little 'more money and bought flouron the wall of his room from floor to ceiling line. If he has to work again, it could feed the children.

In any case, Dad was frugal, groped for the debt of sober, with the exception of government guaranteed mortgage on the house and, from time to time dig a penny, so my brother could take me to see a movie. I remember a time when we film the inspector of the ticket will not let me into service, as it often did. We walked a mile home and I thought my legs would not fallCould rest after the first mile.

I am very concerned about the current economic situation. Fuel costs are the drivers of the purchase price of everything we do. I do not see how young people can provide for their children and for the game of baseball. Here are some ideas to save money and have a better life

1. Try some of the things that are now buying Produce

Yes, you're a pioneer. Plant a garden to grow vegetables. I planted eight fruit trees in my citylot. They are inexpensive and I like to eat out the fruit, cherries, plums, apricots, peaches, apples and pears. Some people make soap. There are many elements that you can, if you produce something like that.

2. Abandonment or restricting tobacco, alcohol, candy, magazines, soft drinks, chips and other junk food, etc.

If you cut back on these items can also be re-cut to your life and medical expenses.

3. Reduce the use of processed food

Share your own salad. MaybeCanned fruits and vegetables are cheaper to produce. Processing costs money, so if you can do this way costs.

4. Eat Out Less

You eat all the time. This is because I am the cook is around here. Also, when you retire, you want a little '. If you have a full meal, rather than adding to appetizers and desserts that can be the right way to buy. Some fast food joints healthy choice. Even nowadays, which have "on board cheap, where you can buy some itemsfor a dollar or a dollar and a half. However, eating less. Let the children more often at home. Need a day anyway.

5. Looking for business, good U.S., in-store savings, garage sale, etc.

Attention to the aisle-end traps in your supermarket. Take your coupons when the item is on sale. I have to say? If an object has been reduced by half, and you have a voucher that you or half, guess what? You have a contract. Purchase of goods is the case, if your grocerallow. I save a dollar a box of cereal favorite of my wife. I buy toilet paper, paper towels (which is, perhaps, you should remove), and other products in the case. The fact of the matter is, I buy too many cases, and I have my own small grocery store. I never drive to the store for a can of corn. Thrift stores often food and canned food. I try to stay out of bruises, but I'm pretty sure that a flaw here and there, never mind. The shops have rules, which are usually not referred to in ArticleThat are dangerous.

My nephew, as many as there are here in Idaho, a large buffet. They always look good. Your order comes from thrift stores such as Deseret Industries. I like the T-shirt, but do not want to pay $ 15.00 for one. I have in my yard sale. This is my wife fills her doll and bear collections and display my collection of cars. I do not have things like toy cars when I was a child. I do now.

Department stores are always on salevery reasonable prices. Sometimes you get a further discount if you use store-card value. I say, stay away from debit cards. That said, I have a credit card company. When I make a point to save a dollar, I have to go home quickly and paid the bill even before the statement comes out. In fact, if I do, I never get an explanation, nor do I have to pay interest. Facts do not interest you, if you are not one.

6. Consider a non-work-at-home or working part-time job

I am looking for a brand of dollarsInternet. This is what I do, but I feel better. My thought is that inflation will Eat Me Alive, though I have plans for the future. Some people make things and sell them at flea markets and such. Many believe that as a hobby and have fun doing so. Artists do. I never tried to sell one of my art. I try to give away, so I can hang a picture on the wall. I note that there are more people with yard sale. In accordance with the sale, take theBuy children in a fast-food or a bag of food. There are many other permanent yard sales in our region.

7. Reduce the number of charities that I support

I'm sorry to say, but I had to do it. I cut my list of about fifteen to three. There are a lot of fraud in the field of love, therefore, chosen as close to the house that is known and up and up. Shelters and in local hospitals are good.

8. Reduce Driving

Young people can here and there, by bike orgo. Tell your children to start walking. Combine trips. I went to high school one miles. How do you want your children to go?

9. Reduce participation in the film, exhibitions, carnivals, etc.

The children hate me. Go well, there are things you can do for free. What's in your neighborhood?

10. Let the children with their grandmother when they go shopping

I always see the children once again go shopping while their parents nuts. They are always ready for something hidden in the basket. Make a shopping list before you goShopping, cut-edit, what you can afford and keep the list in the store. My wife says that if we do nothing, the children in the store, something to take home. I say, that the hand a can of vegetables.

11. Fix It Up, Make It Do, Do Without

Have you ever heard? Mormons are saying forever. When I was a kid I use to fix my shoes. Souls are always mirrors. My grandfather was able to fix the souls so hang for a while 'to stay, but I have never beenwell, although I always read the instructions in the repair kit carefully. I believe that such a kit is not out yet today. I can not even a cobbler in my town. In any case, the advice is good. Learn to fix things.

12. Remember, children do not have anything

At present, our children have it all. Darn near every child of twelve I know he has a cell phone. This is a big problem in our church. Children are always text each other. I had to add my wordNow the spell check. SMS, I have nothing to do with it. It is an oath with my goal, is never a phone, never like my old boss and Senator John McCain, have a computer. Your child does not need DVD, CD and play that he or she sees. Do not stop crying. My wife says: "their cry, which will help them grow."

Fly Old Glory!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น