วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Life on the Road - a few typical daily

I made a laugh of welcome to a rainy day when I handed over to Toad Suck Park exit 129B on I-40 in Arkansas. The legend behind Toad Suck is that it was an important place for boaters to make trips to the Arkansas River and drinking rum and brandy about. They are, the desire "on the bottles until they swelled up like toads."

Turning Toad Suck inspired a tribute to some of the most clearly identified the bodies that I've met in my travels. Among the memorable intercourse, Alabama;Flush, Kansas, hell for some, Kentucky, Square Butt, Missouri, Big Butt, north carolina, Cumming, Georgia, and Climax, Georgia, Hog Jaw, Arkansas Two Egg, Florida, Stinking Creek, Tennessee, and Big Ugly Creek, West Virginia. Frog City Truck Stop at the Rayne, Louisiana offers an appetizer of frog legs or frog hamburger. If a bag of dirty clothes hampered his determination, it can be washed in Mississippi Suds Ur Duds' in Corinth.

The days of rain in Arkansas, dampened my mood when I noticed theWindscreen still leaks. The store said it would replace the seal, but the loss remains. Laminates and dripped "on my way of Sallisaw, Oklahoma, where we spent the night in a Mom & Pop Truck Stop.

Sallisaw its name from the French word "salaiseau", which means that the provisions of salt. Salt deposits along the creek has created in this area uses salt buffalo hunters and early settlers for meat. The evidence of the old boiler rooms still are in Sequoyah County.

Monday delivery toTulsa has gone well, but then I sat at the Flying J all day before being offered a load Romeoville, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. After loading to Kimberly-Clark plant in Jenks, Oklahoma, was working outside the hours of law. Management refused to allow me to park overnight, so I had to look elsewhere. I remembered, like an old, abandoned Wal-Mart is building along the street, we went back to the park. A knock at my window, threw me out of sleep by 11 clock, and informed a policemanme I did not park. The officer, an elderly man, evidently recognized my tiredness and told me I could stay if I would move to the rear of the building. I appreciated her grace, but it was hard to sleep again, to be awakened later.

Tuesday was a long day of driving to the pilot's Truck Stop in Bloomington, Illinois finished. The pilot was filled to the brim, but fortunately is guaranteed a place and has a magnificent shower. Bloomington is in addition to normal, Illinois, andpride in the home of a snack, Beer Nuts. Dice beer is a family owned business, and Bloomington is the only site of production.

Wednesday morning, helped a thick fog, with the position of customers in Romeoville unique adventure. If it were not for the call to confirm the instructions, I could have ever found.

After birth, we took the following loading Bolingbrook, only four kilometers away, the Topeka, Kansas returns. We shot all day and are up in Kansas CityTerminals for the night. I had some little faith bring healing to my logbook, but I thought it appear legal. Necessity requires that the rules are sometimes bent, even if I bend them a point above the permissible repair. I'm sorry to say it "Little White Lies", so I put myself in a position where I have avoided as much as possible. However, the inflexibility of strict DOT regulations make it impossible for a driver who should never have the creativity logbook. Although I disagreeLying on a log, set strict rules for work unpredictable phase of inevitable moral puzzle.

Thursday was a crazy day. And 'good start to the delivery destination in Topeka went well. Then I had a number of dilapidated empty trailers to choose from. All except one, at least one tire rule. The worn when the tires lacked a colander. The lack of cleaners is not as bad as a bald tire, but requires a ticket for a station in weight. Choosinglesser of two evils, I decided my chances on "Take One flap. We went to Hill's Pet in Topeka for the following loading of the same place he had gone weeks on my first solo.

The department of supply of Hill's Pet told me that it would be a payload, but has offered to send him to load the latest trailer, though I preferred.

"Heck yeah!" I called.

That would get rid of me, "a flap".

As I waited to be loaded, I was able to do a visual check of my tractor. I noticed that one of the steer tiressoon turned into a few places. It looked bad enough that I called the department division of the company and they told me to go to Cross Midwest Tire in Topeka it replaced. He added that I should say Cross Midwest to use the spare wheel on the back of the cabin.

When I Cross Midwest, said that the coach is a summary of my spare tire, and it is against DOT regulations is to summarize, as a bull tires. I called again and sharing reluctant to buy mea new one. I was confused for moderation, because I sure as hell did not go anywhere without this book.

After my new tires, I went to Hill's Pet found that my trailer was not loaded yet. I went to talk to the delivery, and they told me that was loaded on the original trailer, I brought in

Fabulous! Now I'm with "One bin Flap solid again.

Pet food is always a heavy burden, and it is essential to weigh as soon as possible in order to ensure a legal weight. The onlyCity to weigh in the vicinity has left the scale of the city, just along the road from Hill's. After waiting not for what seemed an eternity, the "Weigh Master", which is decorated with a pair of shorts, Boy Scout, came by bike. It led to the closure of a surreal day crazy.

We went to a truck stop in Maple Hill, Kansas, where I bought a new mud guard and replaced them myself. The temperature drops quickly and when I arrived at the door, I could not feel my hands.

Fridaywas a ball breaker! Once again I had to bend the rules to make my appointment in Aurora, Colorado. We then compressed to FT. Lupton, Colorado to take a load to go Hoosick Falls, New York. I was pleased that a good race, but this will be obtained to test my ability to log my hours rest. I will be as dry as the Sahara for several hours for the time I know of Hoosick Falls. However, my hours have dropped due to a very good weekend, about 3,200 miles.

We drove 670 miles Saturday and endBrooklyn, Iowa. Brooklyn is a small rural community as a "Community of Flags" known. Permanent display of flags of Brooklyn a large American flag on a 80-foot pole. The flags of all fifty states, all surrounding areas of the armed forces and various special interests and international flags giant flag. Streets of downtown Brooklyn are lined with flags of different countries.

After math of my trip to Hoosick Falls, I saw that I was cut, would be even more than meThought. During the night of the flags in the community could be a source of irony. The Hoosick Falls could perform only leave my ass "to the wind."

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น